Dr. Schultz and her staff are going above and beyond to keep everyone who comes into our office safe and healthy! Some new features you may see are:
- Barriers between the front desk and waiting room
- More PPEs or personal protective equipment used by our staff and the Doctor
- Air purifiers throughout the office
- Greater use of the high suction to reduce aerosols, with new attachments
- Professional UV sanitation in our HVAC system
- Fogging the air between each patient
We are also implementing new protocols to limit the number of patients in the office at a time, as well as screening patients over the phone and on arrival. Dr. Schultz’s first priority during this time is taking care of her patients and staff.
We ask each patient to wear a mask to their appointment, and please reschedule if you have any covid symptoms or have been exposed.